A new version of guardREC® Compliance is now available.
guardREC® Compliance 2021.05
What´s new ⭐
- Improved external access: You can now provide external users access to selected calls for a limited time by right-clicking on a Case and select "Share" (Beta).
- You can now see a complete list of all participants in a call by right-clicking and select "Call Properties". This is especially useful for Microsoft Teams meetings and Bloomberg chat rooms, where there can sometimes be dozens (or even hundreds) of participants.
- Call Events: You can now see when participants joined or left a meeting, or if the call has been forwarded or transferred. This enables you to e.g. document if a client has left a call halfway through the meeting, or if the call has been transferred from a non-recorded colleague. Right-click on a call and select "Call Properties".
- You can now see the complete audit trail related to a specific call by right-clicking and select "Call Properties". This makes it easier to keep track of all interactions with a call throughout its life cycle, such as who and when someone has replayed the call, exported, marked it as private, added to a case, or tagged the call etc.
- You can now see the number of messages in a chat conversation without opening the chat.
- You can now double-click to open a chat or email.
- Copy to clipboard is now available on each column in the call view.
- It's now easier to manage access to recording users and calls based on user and user groups.
- Improved filename when exporting Bloomberg and Refinitiv Eikon chats.
- When searching for keywords in Bloomberg or Refintiv Eikon chats, the keywords would sometimes not be highlighted.
- "Mark-for-keep" is now rebranded "Legal Hold."
- Other under-the-hood performance improvements.
- Other bug fixes.
Do you prefer a live demo of the recent product updates? Schedule a call with our product manager:
guardREC® Compliance is a centralized compliance solution specifically designed for financial services to support all relevant requirements and regulations. The solution provides a global view of your communications data, including multiple interchangeable plugins to capture audio, text, screens and video. The additional state-of-the-art compliance functionality enables financial services to assure regulatory compliance in an easier, less complex and far more cost-effective way.
GuardREC is a Norwegian Reg Tech company providing leading recording and compliance solutions. The solutions are aimed towards international customers in Banking and Finance and Air Traffic Control. GuardREC has 20 years of experience in development and delivery of security-critical solutions. The recording solutions is specifically designed to help organizations comply with increasingly stringent legal and industrial requirements and regulations. GuardREC is a subsidiary of Hatteland Technology AS and a part of Embron Group.